Tea today: Green ginseng with lemongrass
Thursday, April 9, 2009
By Your Side
These are comforting words to me today. Scroll down and turn off my playlist on the left first.

Tea today: Green ginseng with lemongrass
Tea today: Green ginseng with lemongrass
Feels like:
faith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Are you okay, friend? Let me know if I can do something to help. :o)
Hey Candy, Are things Ok? I'm with Beth E. We are here if you need prayer.
Love!
b
Saying a prayer for you before I turn in.
Lifting you in prayer. I'm here for you too.
Elaine
Candy you are so my best friend I never met. I hope all is well. You mean so much to me. Just wanted to let you know.
PS: And your Manolo Blahnik comment on my blog today was priceless. You are so awesome.
Post a Comment