Sunday, March 29, 2009

Random Picture Challenge

It's been ages since I've participated in the Random Picture Challenge by Brittany over at 4 little men and girly twins. Just for kicks, I looked in my picture folder tonight and when I came to my 27th picture I thought, "Oh yeah, this is the guy you want for your financial advisor." He won't too happy with this, but I needed a goofy son with an even goofier cat to cheer me up from a weekend spent with a sad puppy who has no control over his bodily functions.



Tea tonight: jasmine

9 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

What a great photo. My heart and prayers are with you...

Liz (Loving Mom 2 Boys) said...

What a wonderful fun pic!!!

Jenny said...

What a cute picture!

Sorry about your dog :(

sherri said...

Love it!

Helen said...

I am sorry about the pup.

Fun picture!

Beth E. said...

Love the photo...so sorry to hear that Lucky's not doing so well. Praying for you.

Taylor said...

That is so cute.

Annie K said...

I miss having kitties around the house. Love the pic!

vanilla said...

Fun!
I left you a little something on my blog today.

Post a Comment