Saturday, February 7, 2009

Join the Wagie Ride for Tuesday

Today, at 11:00 a.m., family and friends are gathering in Parker, Colorado, to celebrate Tuesday Whitt with a "wagie ride" parade.We want them to know that the celebration is not only in Parker. It's in California and Texas. In Ohio and Michigan. In Illinois and New York. In Canada and South Africa. Right here in Iowa. And in even more places than I can name. Please join us in a "wagie ride," a sled pull, a spin on your bike or a Saturday drive. Keep Tuesday in your heart today. Keep her family and friends in your prayers. Write a story. Take pictures. Create a post. Link up to Mr. Linky here. We love Tuesday!

Tea at this moment: Jasmine

6 comments:

Eternal Lizdom said...

I've also been following Tuesday's story... so heart breaking.

Could you drop me an e-mail so I can get you questions to you?

gentlemomlc at gmail com

Elizabeth said...

We did our Wagie Ride today, and I found your blog through that.
I had to leave a comment because my maiden name is Steele.
I like your blog music too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Candace. This is my first time here and I just want to say that I enjoyed reading your post. :)

Jenni said...

We were there with them in spirit today! Lovely post!

Heather of the EO said...

And in Minnesota! :) Such a moving post.

debi9kids said...

Thank you very much for posting about Tuesday. I was able to celebrate with the family in CO and I know they are blown away by all of the love and support.
Thank you!
~ Debi

Post a Comment