Sunday, September 28, 2008

I was right.


God did do something awesome today. I just returned from my walk around the neighborhood, around the neighborhood, around the neighborhood (that would be 3 laps). I have 86 podcast episodes on my iPod. Tonight I just happened to pick one of Craig Groeschel's sermons smack in the middle of the series "So You're Dead, Now What ?"(8/17/08) It made the walk perfect, but there was one line where God really spoke to me through him when he said "...to be absent in body is to be present in the Lord." So that's what this feeling is about! I'm definitely going to chew on that one a little more the next time I'm feeling like I've been feeling. Perhaps tonight. Yep, it's a sign. Heading to bed for another listen. It was that good.

Tea tonight: opting for the psyllium husks