Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Hand, Grace, and Love of God

One of my favorite bloggers, Stacy From Louisville (whom most of you will know as SFL) posted this on her blog today, and I watched it at least 4 times - so far. What a beautiful portrait of our salvation. And leave it to SFL to take us from laughing hysterically one day over her family Christmas letter, to shedding tears of appreciation for our huge God the next.

Stacy's got it going on.

Peace to all.




Tea today: Green with triple antioxidant

4 comments:

Stacy from Louisville said...

You've got it goin' on, girl!!

You've always been so great. I'm glad we're friends!

Beth E. said...

Thank you for your good wishes and prayers. AMEN to your comments!!!

Blessings....

Kameron said...

That is amazing. I have seen him before but not that exact one. Sorry I haven't popped over to say hi before, I have been out of town since the 20th and finding time for my obsession, uh I mean blogging has been difficult!! :o)

Hilary said...

Ok, I came over here to give you permission to ask your husband if he wants "a spot a tea" because hey, my husband laughed! So, maybe yours will too :)

Then, I watched that youtube video - wow, that is completely awesome! I think I'll have to watch it 4 times like you did......thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Hilary

Post a Comment