Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wordless Wordy Wednesday

My blog friend Elaine over at Matters of the Heart got me thinking I had the perfect picture for a Wordless Wednesday after her great post today. Be sure to check it out.

So here's mine. Not really wordless, because I must include a disclaimer for the 80's wallpaper and the clarification that this pondering child is now 28. But you all have such great posts of your kids, and I continue to wax nostalgia, thinking back to the days of film, my Kodak Instamatic, and my very first PC Junior.

Don'tcha wonder what's up with those toes?

Tea tonight: Green with pomegranate

2 comments:

-stephanie- said...

Love it. Doesn't matter how old the pictures are, I love to see them. That is some crazy wallpaper!

Momisodes said...

LOL! What a great shot :) Even with the wallpaper :) Love it.

Post a Comment