I did not scrub my face with a Scotch-brite pad yesterday morning, because there was simply nothing else that would do. And nothing screams smo-o-o-oth like my favorite All-Clad non-stick skillet.
I did not make my paranoid 83 year-old mother think she was getting a computer for Christmas by dropping every hint imaginable, even wrapping her much-needed/wanted hassock in a huge Dell computer box. She absolutely refuses to have anything to do with anything electronic other than her "off the rack" cell phone which she doesn't know how to use. She has threatened to disown the entire family if they place a computer in her presence. Personally, i think she'd dominate the Hawkeye Nation chat rooms and would have 3487590 Facebook friends.
- Become fit and trim with arms like Felicity Huffman by May 16th. The "flesh flags" may be an obstacle.
- Find a way to pony-up and update the ol' wardrobe. Seriously folks, I'm a fashion disaster. I haven't purchased anything new to wear in over two years. Hadn't been to the mall in about that long, and only went there last week to buy the obligatory underoos for Ron Burgundy's Christmas present. They had the nerve to rearrange the store while I was gone!
- Get up just a bit earlier every day (which may entail going to bed earlier the night before). Need more quiet God time.
- Get caught up on my "Bible in a Year." According to that, it's only December 5 today.
- Teach Ron Burgundy how to cook. And budget. LOL. ROFLOL. I can dream, can't I?
- Learn Adobe Premiere Pro so I can edit my own videos. Independently. (This will be a trade-off for #5)
- Maintain my LDL in the 70's. So far, so good, but it's not yet even January.
If I can't do 6 things in 12 months, then there's always next year.
Tea today: Chinese flower