Sunday, January 25, 2009

Butterfly Kisses!

My blog friend Liz over at Eternal Lizdom has graciously given me the Butterfly Award! No hoops, no tricks, just a sweet little award from a sweet little lady that I'm honored to pass on to a few of my favorites. I do this in honor of my mother, who loves the Christian symbolism of the butterfly, and who has threatened to disinherit me if I ever get her a computer.

I'm passing this award on to:

4under3. How does this mom do it - manage a beautiful family AND rock the blogosphere? Her tweets keep me giggling all day long, too.

Loving Mom 2 Boys. Liz has some great posts with the most darling pictures of her boys that don't appear to sit still much.

A Wrinkle in Time. In honor of Kameron's 100th post and her penchant for contests!

Congratulations, ladies!


Tea today: Tazo Green Ginger

6 comments:

Alix said...

Congratulations Candy! Well done. Bravo! Butterflies look amazing on you. And just so you know... that ricochet fast Liz beat me to sending a Butterfly your way. You put a lot of love into your blog and it shows. I love it. It's a beauty by a beauty. Thanks for always making it a pleasure to wander over. Enjoy your honor girlfriend.

Kameron said...

Thank you for the wonderful award!! By the way, those Mickey mouse gloves have saved my badly winter cracked hands a time or too!

4under3 said...

Oh my goodness! A Butterfly Award??? How beautiful is this?!?! Thank you my dear. And, I love your look over here.


Tiff

Beth in NC said...

Congratulations on the beautiful award!!!


Love,
b

Mary @ Annie's Goat Hill said...

Beautiful blog. I need to visit more often!

And congratulations!

t h a i t r a i t said...

Hi! I wanted to make sure I contacted you so you could use your avocado up soon before it's too late--I don't have an actual recipe with exact amounts for the dressing...I just whipped it up one night--I think I used half an avocado, a few tablespoons plain yogurt, pinches of sea salt and Trocomare, a few small cloves of crushed garlic, a splash of lemon juice, and then added olive oil and water until it was of a desirable consistency. Hope this helps!

Post a Comment