I feel like I need to clean my blog because company will be coming! But alas, as a recipient, I am required to confess 5 things I am addicted to, then pass this award along to 5 other fabulous bloggers. While this is humbling for some of the previous winners, it will indeed show you how boring I am. But let it be known how honored I am! Thank you, Beth!
So let's get started - the 5 things I'm addicted to and can't live without (blogging is a given, so I can't fairly include it):
1. My red grapefruit every morning
2. Green tea
3. Acai juice (are we sensing a food theme yet?)
4. Crawling into a made bed. If it's unmade at bedtime (and it usually is - story for another post), I will make it before retiring for the night. Sometimes this requires evacuating Ron Burgundy.
5. Sermon podcasts. Thoroughly convicted by Pete Wilson's "Baggage" series. You will be too. Check. Him. Out.
I'm passing this most prestigious award on to some of my favorite bloggers!
- Elaine, at Matters of the Heart (gives more "green things" on Facebook than I know what to do with and has precious children!)
- Beth E at Outnumbered, Three to One (only woman I know who can get a teenage son to do ANYTHING!)
- Stacy from Louisville (not like this babe needs more love, I'm just sayin'...)
- The Mom Jen at Cheaper than Therapy (wow, and it really, really works!)
- katdish at Hey Look, A Chicken! (I think she's really a daughter of mine in a former life, and I can hear my own daughter as she reads this...."Be afraid, be very afraid....")
Tea today: Hibiscus Honey Lemon Green (Hawaiian Islands Tea Company - thanks Lynn!)