- We both hail from Eastern Iowa.
- We both put faith and family first. But our jobs take us away from family more than we like.
- We both have children of whom we are very proud.
- We love our spouses unconditionally.
- We are both great quarterbacks. You don't think so? I'm a kitchen quarterback, however. Just give me some space and I'll spiral a baguette your way.
We both have whiskers.
- We both graduated from UNI - he left just before I started my Master's program. (If this makes me sound young, alas, I was one of those non-traditional students and the oldest one in my program).
- We share the belief that with God, all things are possible.
- We probably both wear the same size shoes.
You may think you share a lot of the same traits. Come join the club. I'm claiming Kurt and the Cardinals this weekend as big winners. And if they don't win, Kurt will still be my BFF. Watch why.
Tea today: Jasmine