Sunday, May 4, 2008

Joe.Mama.busted

My arms are empty, I cried as I left DM, and I cried when the boys and their S/O's left Hudson. They told me they read this. Do I feel like they might feel if I read their MySpace pages? Naw, I have nothing to hide, only the occasional goofy random thought.This will get very boring very fast, so I'm sure my following is short-lived, except for you old faithful friends out there. Here's a shout out to all of you. I thank each of you for the time we spent together this weekend, and can't wait to see you again. I'm so proud of each and every one of you - for persevering, for believing, and for loving each other. Treat each other well, take care of each other, watch out for each other - all of you. God is smiling, as am I. But He's not doing it through tears...or maybe He is. If so, they are happy ones.
Tea time: Kiwi pear green (Republic of Tea)