Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday's Feast # 195

Appetizer
What is the weather like today where you live?
Humid, hot, cloudy
Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
Career-minded? a low 4. Job-minded? 1 (today). Bad question for a Friday!
Salad
What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?
Blinds on the inside, Mother Nature's special protective coating on the outside that I can barely see through. Nothing on my kitchen/breakfast nook windows - the water side of my "water-front property!"
Main Course
Name something that instantly cheers you up.
Phone calls from my kids, anything with 11:11 or 1:11 or 1.11 - you get the picture. I get more of the latter than the former :(
Dessert
How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?
4-5 I've been told, usually don't hear the first 3.
Tea tonight: Young Hyson