Saturday, June 7, 2008

Lookin' for that free car. Holla.

I hate car$. I'm looking for one to le$$en the burden at the pump. My current FSP doesn't work into my plan.

But I love to listen to Dave Ramsey. He would like my cupboards full of samples and the recent financial restraint that I could never have imagined a year ago, though if I ever went to see him in person, I may have to cave and buy myself something new to wear. I only wish I would have found Dave and his principles 30 years ago...here's why:


Had I started the free car program 4-5 years ago, this process would be well in place. My question to you is, knowing full well the next 4 years will pass (just like the last 4 years did), where will you be sitting with your car? And where will I decide to go? I want to be a good steward of the resources God has given me, and I'm heaven-bent on doing better this time. I pray and struggle and pray some more that my choice will be wise and right. And as I do, I know the ol' Honda Wag-O-Van is probably still running somewhere - and paid for.
Tea today: Genmaicha