Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday's Feast #194

Newcomer to Friday's Feast
Appetizer
Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?
I fear I'm a paradox - in my heart and soul I'm an eternal optimist, but on the outside I can sometimes bleed pessimism. I'm working on that. Ask me again in a couple of months.
Soup
What is your favorite color of ink to write with?

Black (bean).
Salad
How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?

I've only had two in my lifetime. I find the money better spent elsewhere, now that I know how they do it - dental tools, sandpaper, and emu oil work fine for me. And you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
Main Course
Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?

YES! A set of Rachael Ray Furi knives. They were awesome, but I gave them to my son who enjoys chopping and dicing as much as I do. Remember, Luke - sharpen and hone. Knuckles out. And never put in the dishwasher!
Dessert
In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?

Heaven forbid, is my lap considered a room? Yikes, I hope not. Wherever my lap is, there shall be my computer.