Saturday, November 1, 2008

11/1 - There Are No Accidents

Up during another restless/sleepless night. Not sure what the problem is...

The date, perhaps? I recall this post.

Today's post is #111 for me. Hmmmm....

My late mother-in-law was born on this day, rest her soul.

A long-ago friend was born on this day. A friendship that, shall we say, moved on...

Last night we moved a couch that weighed about 1,111 lb. (est.) down from the second floor and out to the truck. OK, that's exaggerating. It will take 111 days for my back to recover. Possibly.

Whatever all of this means, I wish I knew. I'm trusting in Him that it's a good thing.
***Update*** Just happened to catch the football scoreboard with 11:11 left in the game this afternoon. Took a cell phone picture, but couldn't see the time on it.... trust me!

Tea tonight: Green with kiwi/pear

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Thank you so very much for praying for my husband during this hard time. I am truly grateful and blessed to know there are so many praying for him.
I know you prayed hard for my sister and Stellan as well. For that I am grateful too! Stellan is my living proof miracle!
Thank you again and blessings,
Hilary

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

I love it. It is so true, there are no accidents, and the answers just come...

Have a blessed day...

Post a Comment